Made to Measure Curtains Online Terms & Conditions
At Spotlight we take great pride in everything we do. To back this up Spotlight guarantees work performed from the date of delivery. Our guarantee is stated in full below.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
a) Conditions means these Conditions of Sale.
b) You means the person or corporation making the Order to purchase the Products.
c) Order means the request made by You via Spotlight’s website for Spotlight to supply Products pursuant to these Conditions.
d) Price means the price specified by Spotlight (including the delivery price) when You make the Order.
e) Products means Made to Measure curtains ordered by You pursuant to the Order.
f) Spotlight means Spotlight Pty Ltd ACN 005 180 861 of Level 6, 111 Cecil Street South Melbourne Vic 3205.
g) Structural Limitations include without limitation:
i. the room, floor or ceiling not being square/level;
ii. walls or plaster crumbling, breaking or flaking during installation;
iii. location of utility services; or
iv. the manner in which windows/doors function.
- Spotlight’s standard terms & conditions (available here) apply in addition to these Conditions
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by Spotlight at the time Spotlight sends an Order confirmation to your nominated email address. You will have 24 hours from Spotlight receiving an Order to:
a) cancel the Order and receive a full refund of the Price paid to Spotlight for the Order; or
b) amend the Order details by contacting Spotlight’s customer care team. In the event an amendment results in a price variation You will need to cancel your Order and commence a new Order.
- Once 24 hours have passed from You making an Order, Spotlight will not accept any returns, cancellation or alterations due to You changing your mind.
- Any estimated delivery date is an estimate only. Spotlight will not be responsible for delays caused by circumstances for which Spotlight is not responsible or has no control over (including, without limitation, acts of God, civil commotion, war, transport delays or strikes, industrial disputes, supply interruptions or delays in clearing customs).
- If Spotlight is unable to secure either the materials, fabric or components required to manufacture the Products after from the date of the Order, the Customer may (i) re-select Products, or (ii) cancel the Order in full or part and receive a full or partial refund of the Price to the extent that the Order is cancelled.
- Spotlight accepts no responsibility for changes or alterations to the Products made by You after delivery and Spotlight shall not be liable in any way, including under the warranty contained herein, for loss or damage as a consequence thereof.
- As all Products are custom made to the specifications provided in an Order, You are responsible for the accuracy of your measurements. Spotlight does not accept any responsibility for Your own measurements.
- Reproduction of colours on our website is as accurate as photographic processes allow, however precise colours of our Products may vary. You are only entitled to a replacement in circumstances where the variation between the online representation and the Product is significant.
- Nothing in these Conditions limits any liability imposed by any statute, including under consumer protection laws in Your State or Territory, unless or to the extent it is lawful to do so.
- Spotlight warrants that the Products will be free of defects for 1 year from the date of delivery of the Products. Spotlight will repair, remedy or replace any such defects or faults in such manner as Spotlight considers most expedient. This warranty is only valid where the Products have been paid for in full and does not cover: (a) fair wear and tear including, without limitation, fading on fabrics and other materials; (b) deliberate or accidental damage, misuse or incorrect installation (c) damage caused by, but not limited to animals, pests, plants, acts of God, fire, snow, hail, rain, water, wind, storm, flood, lighting; (d) exposure to pollutants or chemicals; (e) failure to clean, care and maintain the Products; (f) issues resulting from Structural Limitations. All warranty claims are to be made to Spotlight’s Customer Service Centre. You must supply a copy of their Order when submitting their claim. Where a warranty claim is accepted, Spotlight will bear the cost of collection and redelivery of the Products from and to the site listed in the Order. All other costs in relation to claiming the warranty are to be borne by You. The warranties provided in this contract are provided by Spotlight Pty Ltd with a business address of Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, telephone number 1300 305 405 and email address .
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods.