662 items found.
How to deflate foil balloons
Did you know that you can deflate self-sealing foil balloons and reuse them again? Whether it's filled with helium or air, here's how to deflate a foil balloon:
- Gently insert a straw into the opening of the foil balloon.
- Carefully press on the balloon to expel the air inside through the straw.
- Continue squeezing the balloon until it is completely deflated.
How to easily tie balloons
Tying a balloon can be tricky, especially if you are the type of person who normally doesn't throw parties. But just like tying shoelaces, you'll be a balloon tying pro in no time with these simple steps:
- Once the balloon is filled and ready to be tied, pinch the neck of the balloon with one hand.
- Now gently stretch the neck out, enough to wrap around two fingers (about 5cms).
- While it's stretched out, pinch the base of the neck with your other hand and pull it towards you.
- Wrap the neck around the thumb and index finger of the hand holding the base.
- Now tuck the lip of the balloon through the gap.
- Once you've pulled the lip through, remove your fingers and pull the neck up to create a knot.
How long do balloons last?
How long a balloon will stay inflated depends on the material it's made from and what it's inflated with. For example, a latex balloon that's filled with helium will typically last between 2 to 3 days, whereas a foil balloon will last around 5 to 7 days. Standard balloons filled with regular air can last up to a couple of weeks, however, they won't float.
What types of Party Balloons and supplies can I find at Spotlight?
- Balloon accessories: from rose gold ribbons to colourful foil weights, you'll find everything you need in our large range of balloon accessories.
- Foil balloons: when needing to buy balloons for a special event or occasion, our massive range of foil balloons is perfect. We have number balloons for celebrating birthdays, big balloons for anniversaries, small balloons for backyard get-togethers, and more.
- Helium tanks and balloon kits: when planning a party to remember, you can't go past floating balloons. Our range of helium tanks and balloon kits will ensure the party never stops!
- Latex balloons: there's something for everyone in our vast range of latex balloons. You will find mother's day balloons, confetti party balloons, balloon garlands, Disney balloons, wedding balloons, and so much more.
- Specialty balloons: for a special occasion, you need to bring out the big guns. Our quality range of specialty balloons will effortlessly add an elegant touch to your next party or event.
- Balloon inflation station: available in most of our stores, our balloon inflation station makes party planning easy. Simply choose what type of balloons you want, how many and the inflation option you prefer, and we'll take care of the rest.
Find the Right Party Balloons at Spotlight
When needing to order balloons online for your next party, celebration or special event, turn to Spotlight for all your party balloons and accessory needs. From big and small to numbers and specialty balloons, we have you covered.
Shop our entire range of party balloons online or visit us in-store today.