Panel blinds are a versatile and contemporary window treatment. Stack back the panels to enjoy your view or simply glide them across to attain total privacy.
Panel blinds are available in a wide selection of fabrics, with both blockout and translucent styles suitable for every home. Choose from many exciting options to mix and match the fabrics to create a unique decor feature.
Features & Benefits
- Panel blinds are available in three styles classic, regent and vogue.
- Mix and match contrasting fabrics on the one window or coordinate fabrics and styles with roller or roman blinds in the same room.
- Track options opt for a classic track with 3, 4 or 5 channels, alternatively go for a more modern finish with a track width of up to 6 channels.
- Different stack sides available from left hand stack, right hand stack and centre open.
- Another option is to use panel blinds as a room divider.
- Choose from face or recess application. Face fix can allow you to fully stack back panels to maximize your view.
- All Spotlight blinds are child safe.
Maintain Your Panel Blinds
Panel blinds are a popular window treatment. They come in various forms, from panel glide blinds and panel track blinds to simple sliding panel blinds. As such, homeowners can find them in a solution that suits them best. Since there are a variety of panel blinds to choose from, we have created an overview detailing the installation and the maintenance of your panel blinds.
What Are Panel Blinds?
Panel blinds are specifically designed for floor-to-ceiling windows, which are difficult to cover with other types of window treatments. They can be plain in colour but may also contain patterns that look stunning when they slide over one another.
- Panel blind parts – the parts for panel blinds are quite similar to any other kind of blinds. In fact, the only true difference between panel blinds and other types of blinds is their large size. Panel blinds will also slide over one another, so they are different in the way they open compared to other blinds. Other than that, the principle and the parts are the same.
- Panels for large windows – as mentioned earlier, panel blinds are designed for large windows that go from the floor to the ceiling. However, larger windows are not the only places they can be used. In fact, some customers prefer the panel blinds to cover a smaller window, simply because they love the decorative accent.
- Panel Blinds For Sliding Doors – panel blinds are not solely suitable for larger windows, as they find many applications for sliding doors too. The panels can provide privacy when used on a big patio door or provide more privacy when used on an interior sliding door.
- Finding panel blinds online – while you can certainly find panel blinds in stores, you can easily find them online these days too. The benefit of shopping online is that you can find a larger range of panel blinds easily, but also take advantage of blinds offers immediately. So, if you are hesitant to shop online, these are just some of the reasons why you should give it a try.
How To Clean Panel Blinds?
Panel blinds are easily cleaned with a simple damp cloth and an easy wipe-down. If you encounter any persistent stains, you can easily remove them with your damp cloth and non-abrasive soap.
The Benefits Of Panel Blinds
Panel blinds have a variety of benefits. In fact, they provide an excellent alternative to vertical blinds used in offices as well as basic roman blinds. Of course, there are other benefits we must mention here.
Affordable panel blinds are certainly contributing to the popularity of these window treatments. Having to cover a large window can be expensive, which makes affordability an important factor.
Panel blinds also come in various materials and styles; this means you have a lot of options that could fit your interior design. From wooden panels to fabric, there is something suitable for everyone.