Outdoor Blinds & AwningsWhether protecting against the sun’s UV rays or transforming outdoor entertainment areas into year round living spaces, we have an external blind solution to cater for your needs and aspirations. Spotlight offer a wonderful range of traditional canvas, acrylic fabrics and awning styles including automatic, fixed guide, side channel, straight drop spring roller, zip guide, wire guide or pivot arm awnings.
Select from our blockout fabrics or the sunscreen range, which not only gives great protection but also allows you to look through the awning and retain your view. With stylish fabrics available in many modern plain or striped colours – and a choice of materials that includes PVC screen mesh, acrylic and canvas – the possibilities are endless.
Features & Benefits
- Weather boxes are available to provide protection for the cloth when the awning is not in use. Made from rolled steel the weather boxes are available in a range of colour bonded finishes.
- Automatic awnings operate by moving arms that are attached to the base rail of the blind, up or down steel guides attached to the wall of the building. Best suited for ground floor applications.
- Fixed guide awnings have a base rail attached to metal side guides that allow the blind to move the full drop of the window. Best suited where blinds are hard to reach from ground level, operated by rope and pulley or motorized for those difficult areas.
- Straight drop spring roller awnings are ideally suited for verandahs and balconies. Fabric is drawn down and tied off with straps or clips to the veranda floor or balcony railing. Available with normal spring operation or by a crank drive.
- Side Channel Awnings are designed to fit between posts or brick pillars in outdoor areas. Hand operated Side Channel Awnings sit in-between channels which assist with the movement of the blind. Wire guide awnings can be attached to the wall or ceiling mounted, ensuring a smart look for any window, balcony or outdoor area. The wire guide helps keep your awnings on track even on windy days due to the high tension cables.