Have fun baking muffins at home with our range of muffin pans available in various sizes & materials. Shop quality muffin pans & cupcake pans at Spotlight.
11 items found.
Create Mouth-Watering Muffins With The Right Muffin Pan From Spotlight
Muffins are a delightful snack that can be as sweet or savoury as you like, and they are super easy to make with the right muffin pan. Spotlight has a great range of quality muffin pans available from beloved brands like Wiltshire and Mastercraft, with metal and silicone muffin pans available for you to choose from in simple but stylish colours. Whether you need a little batch of 6 for your weekly snacks or want to make a monster batch of 24 for an event, we've got the right muffin trays and pans for your needs!
From Savoury To Sweet, You Can Make All Kinds Of Muffins!
No matter your tastes, there's probably a muffin type out there that will tickle your tastebuds.
- Fruit muffins can be filled with blueberries, raspberries, oranges or apples, and are a great way to get your daily fill of fruit in a sweet and filling muffin.
- Dessert muffins can be filled with chocolate chips, chunks or just be plain chocolate flavoured! You can also find vanilla, red velvet, honeycomb and many more delightful flavours that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Savoury muffins include flavours like poppyseed, cheese and onion, spinach, zucchini and bacon, and can be a filling lunch or breakfast depending on their size.
Check out our confectionery projects for heaps of delicious recipes you can make at home!
Muffin Pan FAQ
What is a muffin pan?
A muffin pan is a raised baking tray with circular wells used for creating a number of individual muffins. They can be made of metal or silicone, and the number of wells can range from small numbers like 4 to large numbers like 36. Muffin pans can be designed to make mini muffins, standard muffins or jumbo muffins.
How to clean a muffin pan
If your muffin tray is new, you'll only have to give it a simple clean after use by adding some dish soap and water and a sponge and giving the whole surface - including the wells - a good wipe to dislodge any grease and sticky crumbs. Then rinse with water to finish.
For more stubborn stains, mix some baking soda and water together and pour into each well. Scrub with a brush then rub the mixture over the rest of the pan if needed. Rinse with water to finish.
How to line a muffin pan with baking paper
If you don't want to buy muffin pan liners, you can line the wells of your muffin pan with homemade liners made of baking paper instead. First, find a cup or can that fits neatly into one of the wells of your muffin pan - the tighter the better. Then cut a large square of baking paper, centre it around the base of your overturned cup or can and flatten it against it with your hands to make the baking paper into a U shape. Then place your paper cup into the well of your muffin pan. Make as many as you need to fill the tray, add your muffin mixture and then pull out using the paper once your muffins are baked.
What Else Can I Find At Spotlight?
You can bake all kinds of sweet and savoury goods with the range of baking pans and trays at Spotlight, including:
- Cake pans: Make delicious cakes at home using the right cake pans. This range includes round, square, rectangle, bundt and springform cake pans.
- Pizza pans: Create homemade pizzas that are crispy, fluffy and oh-so-delicious with any of the quality pizza pans from Spotlight.
- Loaf tins: Enjoy rustic loaves of bread or tangy fruit loaf when you bake in any of our loaf tins. We have options for single-loaf or multi-loaf tins available for you to choose from.
Explore the bakeware range for any other pans, tools and accessories you need for baking.
Find the right muffin pans at Spotlight
Ready to buy? Browse the muffin pan range online, safely pay and we'll deliver your order straight to your front door. You can also visit your local Spotlight store to choose your muffin tray in person. Make sure to consult our bakeware, cookware and other kitchen buying guides before making any purchases to ensure you're getting the right products for your needs. And for fun baking ideas and inspiration, check out our blogs on baking the ultimate birthday cake, elevating your cake-making skills and creating professional-looking icing at home.