JOCELYN PROUST FLOOR CUSHIONS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Jocelyn Proust's Australian Flora Collection Decorator Fabric in 150cm width
- Small size - 70cm
- Medium size - 80cm
- Large size - 90cm
- Matching colour of Gutermann 100% cotton thread
- Hand sewing needle
- Tape measure
- Seam ripper
- Sewing machine
- 1 to 2 Large bags Crafters Choice Stuffing
Note - 1cm seam allowance used throughout unless otherwise indicated.
Read all instructions carefully before commencing the project.
Small size - Cut two 47cm diameter circles and one strip 14cm wide x 150cm long.
Medium size- cut two 54cm diameter circles and one strip 14cm wide x 170cm long, to get the length cut two strips and join together pressing seam open.
Large size - cut two 60cm diameter circles and one strip 14cm wide x 195cm long, to get the length cut two strips and join together pressing seam open.
- Pin the strip to one of the circles right sides together. The ends of the strip will overlap so unpin and sew the two ends together. Trim off excess, pin in place and sew around the entire circle.
- Pin the other circle to the other side of the strip and sew together leaving a 12cm opening for turning through.
- Turn right side out and press. Press seam allowance of opening to inside. Stuff firmly and hand sew opening closed. Now your round floor cushion is ready to use.