WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 x 100g balls Moda Vera Furu
- 1 pair 7.50mm knitting needles or size needed for correct tension
- Plain yarn in matching colour for sewing seams
- Scissors, yarn needle, tape measure
- Size 20 (50cm square) cushion insert
beg = begin/ning,K = knit, P = purl,RS = right side,stockingst = knit one row, purl one row,st/s = stitch/es.
Using 7.50mm needles cast on 63 sts loosely. Work in stocking st (1st row is RS) until work measures 90cm from beg, ending with a purl row. Cast off loosely.
TO MAKE UP
DO NOT PRESS. Fold work in half. Using mattress st and plain matching yarn join side edges of work together to form a pocket. Place cushion insert inside and sew the remaining side together.