WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Timber Barrel
- Moss in a bag
- Moss rocks
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Cut off 10.5cm of the barrel, to create a shallower container, using a saw or woodworking tool - if you have one.
- Fill the lower half of the barrel with foam blocks and glue down. You will need to cut up parts of the foam blocks to make sure that the entire bottom half is full.
- Using a hot glue gun, secure your choice of moss, stones and sand to the foam blocks - front and top facades.
- Make sure you cover the entire area and that none of the foam block is showing.
- Now for the fun part! Using a hot glue gun, secure your favourite Fairy Village pieces on top of the moss covered landscape to create a magical village scene.