BROTHER BIRTHDAY BANNER
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 'Brother' ScanNCut machine
- Size of base paper when strung and folded over: 6.3" x 4.92"
- Paper - 21 kinds
- Trapezoid: 1.78" x 4.92"
- Typical shape (BA-A123): 6.3" x 4.92"
- Size of parts on base paper: 5.91" x 4.51"
- Letters: 2.75" high width varies according to letter
- String, glue
- Make the size of all parts mounted on base
paper 5.91" x 5.53".
Step 1. Select and cut the 4 built-in patterns for the banner shapes.
Built-in Patterns: BA-A038 x 3, BA-A041 x 3, BA-A114 x 3, BA-A123 x 4
Step 2. Choose a trapezoid-shaped built-in pattern and weld it to the top of each of the other built-in patterns.
Make pieces that are slightly larger than the pieces from step 1. The difference in size will make passing string possible.
Built-in Patterns: BA-A029 x 13, BA-A038 x 3, BA-A041 x 3 BA-A114 x 3, BA-A123 x 4
Function: Editing Functions (Welding)
Step 3. Attach the pieces from step 1 to the base pieces from step 2.
Step 4. Select a built-in font to lay out and cut the letters.
Built-in Pattern: FO-A002
Step 5. Glue together the pieces from steps 1, 2, and 4.
Step 6. Fold the top parts over the string and glue in place.
To allow the parts to slide, apply the glue at an area away from the string.