NOEL TIMBER LETTERS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Kaisercraft Timber letters N, E and L
- Francheville small wreath
- Christmas light set
- Batteries for lights
- Wire or fishing line
- Deco Art metallic bronze paint
- Deco Art antique white paint
- Paint brush
- Water to clean brush with
Step 1 - Use the Deco Art paint to paint your timber letters. We painted the N and the L in the bronze and the E in the antique white.
Step 2 - Once paint is dry, paint a second coat.
Step 3 - While your letters are drying, wrap the lights around the wreath to create the O. Insert batteries into battery pack and use fishing line or wire to attach it to the wreath.
Step 4 - Display your letters on a mantel or shelf!