|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
SANTA BABY CUPCAKE FACE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Wilton food-crafting supplies
- Wilton Perfect Results Non-Stick 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- Standard White Baking Cups
- 10 in. x 16 in. Cooling Grid
- Color Right Performance Color System(see Colors Tinted Below)
- White Ready-To-Use Decorating Icing - 4.5 lb. Tub
- 12-Pc Cupcake Decorating Set (Tips 1M, 2A, and disposable decorating bag used)
- 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Black Icing Pouch With Tips
- Decorating Tip: 32
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix (4 1/2 cups batter makes 24 cupcakes)
- Elongated Shell
- 1M Swirl
Colors Tinted (ICING):
- Use Color Right base colors and Quick Count color formulas to tint icing in the following shades:
- Pastel Orange: 2 cups icing + 1 C + 2 Y
- Summer Red: 2 cups icing + 35 R + 7 O
Step 1. Bake cupcakes. Bake approximately 27 cupcakes and let cool.
Step 2. Tint icing following color formulas above. Arrange cupcakes as close together as possible to create face.
Step 3. Decorate cupcakes. Using tip 2A cover the center cupcakes with orange icing. Smooth with spatula. Use tip 2A and orange icing to pipe ball nose and pat smooth. Use black icing pouch to pipe dot eyes, smoothing slightly with finger. Use tip 32 and white icing to pipe elongated shell eyebrows and mustache. Pipe red mouth, then use spatula ice it smooth for his tongue. Use tip 32 and white icing to pipe swirl shells on cupcakes surrounding the lower portion of his face to make his beard. Use tip 1M and white icing to pipe swirls above his eyes for hat cuff and pom pom. Use tip 32 and red icing to pipe rosettes on cupcakes to finish hat.