RASPBERRY TULIP CHEESECAKE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Roberts Melting Buttons - Milk, White or Dark
- Roberts Chocolate Transfer Sheet - Tulip
- Your Favourite No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Roberts Raspberry Flavoured Food Colouring
- Prepare your favourite cheesecake according to the recipe instructions.
- Flavour the cheesecake batter with drops of Raspberry Flavoured Food Colouring.
- For this recipe we have used a Rectangle Tart Tin instead of a traditional round tin.
Step 1 - Raspberry Cheesecake.
Prepare your favourite cheesecake according to the recipe instructions. Flavour the cheesecake batter with drops of Raspberry Flavoured Food Colouring. For this recipe we have used a Rectangle Tart Tin instead of a traditional round tin.
Step 2 - Chocolate Shards.
Melt the chocolate according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Lay the Transfer Sheet (printed side up) on top of the baking paper. Place the Chocolate Template over the top. Pour melted chocolate along the top side of the template.
Step 3 - Assemble.
Using the Icing & Chocolate Smoother, slide the chocolate from top to bottom until all cavities are filled.
Place the tray in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes to set. Gently remove the template. Your colourful chocolate shards are ready to use.
Note: Chocolate Shards can be made ahead of time and stored in a good quality airtight container in the fridge.
Step 4 - Decorate
Evenly place the Chocolate Shards along the centre of the Cheesecake Slice pressing down gently to secure before serving.
Step 5 - Chocolate Shard Ideas
- Decorate around the outside of your celebration cake
- Make the perfect mini chocolate bars for little ones
- Shards can be coloured and Flavoured
- Decorate the top of your favourite Slice
- Create a cutting guide for the perfect slice