WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 55cm of 5 fabrics from the Wonderland Christmas Quilting range
- Approx. 50cm fabric for binding
- Matching Gutermann 100% cotton thread
- Rotary cutter, mat & quilters rulers
- Quilting pins, tape measure
- Scissors, seam ripper
- Hand needle
- Sewing machine with 1/4" foot & walking foot
Step 1 - Cut 45 x 4 inch squares from the 5 fabrics. (Squares: 4 inch x 4 inch)
Step 2 - Lay out your quilt pieces as to how you want it to look. It makes it easier to piece as you sew.
Tip take a photograph on your phone so you don't have any trouble putting the pieces back together.
It also gives you a better look at how well the colours work together and options to change them around before you start sewing.
Step 3 - Using your quarter inch foot start by sewing your triangles together and slowly assembling each block, and pressing out seams as you go. For easy assembly divide the quilt top into 16 sections to be sewn first. See diagram.