LOUISE SEYMORE PAPER FLOWERS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 x Paper Wire 18 Gauge Brown
- 1 x American Crafts cardstock sheet in yellow
- 1 x American Crafts cardstock sheet in brown
- 1 x Green Crepe Paper party streamer roll
- 1 x Double sided tape (10mm wide)
- 1 x scissors
Step 1 - Using yellow cardstock cut out 8 petal shapes approximately 20cm long. Use your first petal as a template for the next 7.
Step 2 - To create the centre of your flower cut a strip of brown cardstock 5cm wide. Cut fringe all the way along the long edge being careful not to cut the entire way through.
Step 3 - Run a strip of double sided tape along the uncut long edge. Peel back the strip from tape and tightly roll.
Step 4 - Add more tape on the outside of the centre to attach each petal to. This will create your flowers centre
Step 5 - Attach flower to wire using double sided tape, use green crepe paper to hide your join.