THREADSHIP BRACELET CHEVRON
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Threadship Primary Bulk Pack (colours below)
- Threadship Kumihino Disc
- Threadship Kuminhimo Plate
Step 1 - Knot all the lengths together 10 cm from the ends and hold them together with a safety pin.
Step 2 - Follow the pattern by making knots on the right and on the left, according to the direction of the arrows, until you reach 18 cm long. Make two plaits with the remaining threads to tie them to your wrist.
Step 3 - The knots on the right.
- With your left hand, hold thread 2 tight. With your right hand, pick up thread 1 and form a loop to the right of thread 2. Pull thread 1 and raise the knot you've created.
- Form a second knot in the same way. Pull this knot towards the first knot and place it immediately next to it. The knot must be next to the first one.
- Thread 1 is now on the right.
Step 4 - The knots on the left.
- With your right hand, hold thread 1 tight. With your left hand, form a loop with thread 2 over thread 1. Pull and raise the knot you've created.
- Form a second knot in the same way. Pull towards and place next to your first knot.
- Both threads have now changed places.