WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1. Using a flat surface lay the cord in a loop overlapping the ends.
2. Taking the third cord pass under then over the overlapped ends of the bracelet and then tie a knot.
3. Take the left hand side cord and fold it over the overlap.
4. Take the right hand side cord and take it over the left cord, under the overlap and through the loop on the left.
5. Pull tight to knot.
6. Repeat the steps alternating between the left and right cords. Repeat 10 times.
7. Pass the left hand side cord through the square knot with a needle and trim the excess.
1. Cut three lengths of cord, approximately 50cm long.
2. Thread two lengths through the silver curved tubes.
3. Begin the square knot by following the instructions and pictures provided.
4. Slide a seed bead onto the ends of the cords and tie a double knot. Trim the excess cord.
5. Repeat for each colour bracelet.