SAND AND STONE TERRARIUM
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 terrarium of desired shape
- 1 tub deco sand, ivory
- 1 tub deco sand, charcoal
- 1 packet deco stone moss green
- 2 x succulent pick 8 inch Point leaf echeveria
- 2 x other succulent picks of your choice
- Mini shovel/cup/spoon
For the first layer of sand use roughly one cup of the charcoal colored sand and pour with a shovel/cup or spoon into the base of the terrarium. Repeat steps twice layering with the ivory coloured sand until there are 4 alternating layers. Preferably use a spoon if the opening of the terrarium is small. Be careful not to move the terrarium too much to prevent layers of sand mixing.
Carefully layer half a tub or so of stones on top of the sand.
Insert the succulents into the layer of stones.