WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- DIY fillable snow globe
- DIY mini present topper
- Hobby fill
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Arbee Wooden Cubes Natural 150mm
- Start by gluing some of the wooden cubes together to create 3 different columns for the trees to sit on. Make sure not to make them too high as they need to fit inside the snow globe.
- Glue the mini present topper trees on top of each column.
- Then glue the base of each column onto the inside lid of the snow globe.
- Sprinkle some glitter into each snow globe and then fill with hobby fill to cover the wooden columns under each tree and make it look like snow.
- Screw the lid on tightly to finish!