SEA OF LIFE CUPCAKES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing coloured with Wilton Royal Blue Icing colour (32 oz. makes 24 treats, 16 oz. for icing cupcakes, 16 oz. for toppers on 24 treats)
- Favourite vanilla cupcake recipe or mix
- Sea Life Fondant & Gum Paste Mould
- 9in.Angled Spatula
- Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- 12 cup muffin pan
- Candy Melts Parchment Sheets or
- Parchment Paper
- 10" x 14" Cake Boards
Step 1 - Make icing toppers. Spread icing in mould cavities with spatula. Place in freezer about 40 minutes. Unmould shapes onto parchment-covered cake board. Return to freezer until needed.
Step 2 - While the icing toppers are freezing, make your favourite vanilla cupcake recipe, bake and allow cupcakes to cool.
Step 3 - Dip a toothpick into the Royal Blue colour and swipe against the icing. Mix in a little at a time until desired colour is reached.
Step 4 - Once cupcakes have cooled, spread buttercream on top of each cupcake and finish off by positioning frozen butter cream toppers on top!