WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Lemon Yellow icing
- Leaf Green icing
- Candy Eyeballs
- Black Icing Colour
- Red Sparkle Gel
- Orange Gel Food Colouring
- White Decorator Icing
- Favourite cupcake mix or recipe
- Non-Stick Cooling Grid - 14.5 x 20-Inch - Cooling Rack
- #2110 (1M) Open Star Piping Tip
- #352 Leaf Piping Tip
- Decorator Preferred 9" Angled Spatula
- 16-Inch Disposable Piping Bags, 12-Count
- Bright Standard Cupcake Liners, 300-Count (orange and green used)
- Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup
- #2A Round Piping Tip
- #47 Basketweave Piping Tip
Step 1 - Bake cupcakes. Bake cupcakes in orange and green baking cups. Cool well before decorating.
Step 2 - Tint icing. Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown. Divide icing and tint icing: 1/2 cup black, 2 cups green, 2 cups orange, reserve 1 cup white.
Step 3 - Decorate cupcakes. Mummy: Use spatula and black icing to cover top 1/4 of cupcake. Use white icing and tip 47 to pipe stripes for mummy wrapping. Add red gel to pipe drops of blood. Position candy eyeballs. Pumpkin: Use orange icing and tip 1M to pipe swirls on top of cupcake. Use green icing and tip 352 to pipe leaf stem on top. Position candy eyeballs. Monster: Use green icing and tip 2A to pipe swirls on top of cupcake. Position candy eyeballs.