OREO EASTER BARK
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 300g Roberts White Melting Buttons
- Roberts Red Powder Dye
- Roberts Confectionery Strawberry Oil
- 50 -100g Roberts Milk Melting Buttons
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils Pink
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils Yellow
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils Green
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils White
- Roberts White and Pink Sugar Pearls
- Oreo Biscuits - Chopped
- Clinkers - Chopped
- Mini Easter Egg Chocolate Mould #53
Melt 50g White buttons according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Colour pink using a small amount of Red Powder Dye. Pour into a snap lock bag. Pipe into each cavity of the chocolate mould. Tap on the bench to remove any air bubbles. Place into the fridge to set. Tip mould over onto paper towel. Eggs should easily release from the mould. Melt 50 - 100g Milk Buttons. Pipe into Chocolate Mould as above.
Melt remaining White Melts. Flavour with drops of Strawberry Oil. Pour onto a flat tray lined with baking paper. Spread to desired thickness. Sprinkle with Chopped Oreos, Mini Chocolate Eggs, Non Pareils, Sugar Pearls and Chopped Clinkers. Place into the fridge to set. Break into pieces.
Easter Bark makes fantastic gifts. Place pieces into Roberts Confectionery Size 1, 2 or 3 Cello Bags or Acetate Boxes.
Tip - Roberts Confectionery White, Milk and Dark Melting Buttons can be flavoured using any Flavoured Oils in the Roberts range.