WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Favourite chocolate cake mix or recipe.
- Creamy White Decorator Icing Tub.
- Candy Eyeballs.
- Icing Colours: Black, Rose, Royal Blue
- Gel Food Colouring: Golden Yellow, Red, Sky Blue, Orange, Brown.
- Perfect Results 16 x 10 Non-stick Cooling Rack.
- 9 Inch Angled Spatula Black.
- 12-Inch Disposable Decorating Bags, 12-Count.
- Recipe Right Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Cavity.
- #2A Round Piping Tip (5 needed).
- Mini White Cupcake Liners, 100CT.
- Scoop-It Batter Spoons.
Step 1 - Make cupcakes. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Use mini scoop to fill liners in mini muffin pan. Bake and cool.
Step 2 - Tint icing and prepare bags. Divide icing and tint 1 cup each orange, pink, mint, teal and blue. Combine Orange with a touch of Brown for orange shown. Combine Rose with a touch of Red-Red and Black for pink shown. Combine Kelly Green with a touch of Sky Blue for mint shown. Combine Sky Blue with a touch of Golden Yellow and Black for teal shown. Combine Royal Blue and Violet for blue shown. Place icing in separate decorating bags fitted with tip 2A.
Step 3 - Decorate cupcakes. Use tip 2A and icings to pipe dots on center of cupcakes. Add candy eyeballs.