HEART CUT OUT COOKIES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Rose Icing Color - Pink Food Colouring
- Meringue Powder, 118g Egg White Substitute
- Favourite Cookie Dough
- Royal Icing
- Red-Red Icing Colour
- French Rolling Pin
- Recipe Right Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Nested Heart Cutter 6 Set
- 12-Inch Disposable Cake Decorating and Pastry Bags, 100-Count
- Recipe Right Non-Stick Cooling Grid
Step 1 - Make cookies 1 day in advance. Prepare Roll Out Cookie dough following recipe directions. Cut out shapes using heart cutters. Bake and cool cookies.
Step 2 - Prepare royal icing. Prepare icing following recipe directions. Thin icing to a count of 18. Set aside two 1/4 cup portions icing and tint � cup red and � cup rose. Reserve white thinned icing.
Step 3 - Prepare decorating bags. Place icing, separately, in disposable decorating bags.
Step 4 - Decorate cookies. Cut tips off bags when ready to decorate. Use white icing to outline and fill in cookies. Immediately pipe red and rose dots, use toothpick to swirl dots to create marbleized effect. Let dry overnight.