WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Baked Donut Mix
- White Candy Melts Candy (12 oz. makes 24 treats)
- Red Candy Melts Candy (1 oz. makes 8 treats)
- Orange Candy Melts Candy (2 disks make 1 treat)
- Vibrant Green Candy Melts Candy (2 disks make 1 treat)
- Lavender Candy Melts Candy (2 disks make 1 treat)
- Black Candy Melts Candy (12 oz. makes 48 treats)
- 6-Cavity Donut Pan
- 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Candy decorating bags
- 10 x 14 in. Cake Boards
- Food-safe scissors
Step 1 - Bake donuts - Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and cool donuts following recipe directions.
Step 2 - Cover top with candy - Place donuts on cooling grid over parchment-covered board. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use melted white candy in cut decorating bag to cover top of donuts and dripping down sides. Tap to smooth and remove excess candy. Chill until firm, about 10 to 15 minutes.