EASTER MARSHMALLOW BUNNY POPS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 batch Basic Marshmallow
- Roberts Confectionery Raspberry Flavour Colour
- Roberts Confectionery Peppermint Flavour Colour
- 300g Roberts Confectionery Milk Melting Buttons
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils Pink
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils Yellow
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils Green
- Roberts Confectionery Non Pareils White
- Roberts Confectionery White Sugar Pearls
- Roberts Confectionery Pink Sugar Pearls
- Bunny Pop Chocolate Mould #21
- Roberts Confectionery 70mm White Lollipop Sticks
Step 1: Flavour half the marshmallow with drops of Raspberry Flavour Colour and the other half with Peppermint Flavour Colour.
Step 2: Wipe each cavity with a tiny amount of cooking oil. Pipe Marshmallow into each Bunny cavity. Poke a lollipop stick into the back of each bunny before the marshmallow sets. Leave to set at room temperature.
Step 3: Mix coloured Non Pareils in a bowl. Melt Buttons according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Allow to cool. Remove Bunny Pops from the mould. Cover with melted buttons. Allow excess melts to drip back into the bowl. Sprinkle with Non Pareils. Place onto baking paper to set.
Tip: If the chocolate is too thick, add a small amount of Crisco, Vegetable Oil or Copha and mix well. Bunny Pops are so easy and make fantastic gifts. Place into a Roberts Confectionery Size 1, 2 or 3 Cello Bag Or Acetate Boxes.
Standing up - Poke Bunny pops into the top of a cake or into a Foam Dummy covered with coloured paper.
This basic recipe can be adapted to suit any theme, colour or flavour combination. Flavour melted buttons using Flavour Oils. If you are making multiple Pops, create different flavoured Marshmallow using your choice of Roberts Flavour Oils or Flavour Colours. Mix different colour combinations of Non Pareils and Sugar Pearls to suit your theme.