DINO BONE BROWNIES CAKE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Your favourite Brownie Recipe or Mix
- Cake Release Pan Non-Stick Spray Coating, 8 fl. oz
- Buttercream Icing Mix, 14 oz.
- Dinosaur Cake Pan, Kids 3D Birthday Cake Pan
- Decorator Preferred 9inch Angled Spatula
- Decorating Bags, 16-Inch Disposable Piping Bags, 12-Count
- Standard Round Tip 8
- Recipe Right Non-Stick Cooling Grid, 16 x 10-Inch
Step 1 - Prepare pan with cake release and set aside.
Step 2 - Prepare two brownie mixes following recipe instructions. Pour into prepared pan.
Step 3 - Bake following recipe instructions.
Step 4 - Cool for 10 minutes and then remove cake from pan.
Step 5 - Prepare buttercream icing according to package directions. Add more liquid as needed to make icing spreadable.
Step 6 - Prepare decorating bag with tip 8 and white icing.
Step 7 - Pipe bone details onto cake, using a spatula to smooth our icing as needed.