COLOURFUL KISS MERINGUES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Pink Icing Color, 1 oz.
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color, 1 oz.
- Kelly Green Gel Food Coloring Icing Color
- Violet Icing Color, 1 oz. Gel Food Coloring
- Orange Gel Food Coloring Icing Color
- Sky Blue Gel Food Coloring Icing Color
- Basic Meringue (3 cups batter needed)
- 16-Inch Disposable Piping Bags, 12-Count
- 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags, 100-ct.
- Unbleached Parchment Paper, 30 Sq. Ft.
- Open Star Cake Decorating Tip 1M
- 14x20 Aluminum Cookie Sheet
- Meringue Cookies Recipe (3 cups batter needed)
- Meringue Powder
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Orange Icing Color
- Pink Icing Color
- Sky Blue Icing Color
- Violet Icing Color
Prepare meringue batter.
Prepare meringue batter following recipe instructions. Tint 1/4 cup batter each green, yellow, orange, pink, blue and violet using icing colours. Reserve remaining batter white.
Prepare seven 12 in. decorating bags. Fill six with tinted batter and remaining bag with white batter. Cut 1/8 in. tip in all bags. Prepare 16 in. decorating bag with tip 1M. Pipe line of green, yellow, orange, pink, blue and violet on inside of bag. Fill middle of bag with white batter.
Pipe stars on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake and cool following recipe instructions.