CHOCOLATE FRECKLE LETTER
Jumbo letters make great gifts! Place finished letter into an Acetate Box S or size 3 Cello Bag and tie With a colourful ribbon.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 300g 'Roberts' White, Milk or Dark Melting Buttons
- 'Roberts' Non Pareils - White, Yellow, Pink and Green
- 'Roberts' White and Pink Pearlised Pearls
- 'Roberts' Strawberry Oil - Optional
- 'Roberts' Jumbo Letter Mould A, B, C
- 'Roberts' Size 3 Cello Bag or Acetate Box
- Disposable Piping Bag or Snap Lock Bag
- Colourful Ribbon
Step 1 - Melt Buttons using the directions on the back of the packet.
Flavour with drops of Strawberry Oil. Mix well.
Step 2 - Cover the base of the Jumbo Letter Mould with Sprinkles and Pearls.
Step 3 - Line a glass with disposable piping bag or Snap Lock Bag.
Pour melted Buttons into the bag. Cut a small hole in the end.
Carefully pipe melted Buttons into the mould.
For best results gently wobble the mould to settle the chocolate. Place into the fridge for 30 min to set.
Step 4 - The Jumbo letter should easily release from the mould.
OTHER FUN IDEAS TO COVER THE BASE OF YOUR MOULD
- Salted Caramel Topping & Sanding Sugars
- Football Team Coloured Sprinkles
- Chopped Oreos
- Crushed Honeycomb
- Chopped M n M's
- Dried Fruit and Nuts
OTHER IDEAS TO USE JUMBO LETTERS
- To make words
- Kids names
- Ho Ho Ho
- Depending on the type of Topping you are using, each letter will require approximately 100g - 120g melted buttons.
- Larger Letter Moulds like M & W may require up to 150g melted buttons.
- Use Roberts Powder Dyes to colour melted buttons.
- For soft Centered Letters, use Roberts Fondant Creme.
- Flavour your own White Fondant Creme with one of our Flavour Colours.