NO SEW THROW
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1.5m polar fleece
- 30cm each of 7 coordinating colours polar fleece for fringing
- Rotary cutter, ruler & cutting mat
1. If necessary straighten the ends of the polar fleece and remove the selvedges using rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat.
2. Cut a 2.5cm x 14cm fringe along all sides, cutting a 14cm x 14cm square from each corner.
3. From each 30cm of coordinating colour polar fleece cut 2.5cm wide strips.
4. Tie a strip onto a fringe, pushing the knot up to the base of the throw.
5. Repeat on all fringes around the throw.