SHEER CURTAIN REUSABLE PRODUCE BAGS
1. Fold over the edge of the curtain to the width you'd like your bag.
Lg. 43cm w X 55cm d. Med. 28cm w X 35cm d. Sml. 18cm w X 25cm d.
2. Pin edges of bag - the side opposite the fold, and what will be the bottom edge.
3. Stitch side edge starting 5cm from top edge using a 1.5cm seam allowance so that the casing will be left open for drawstring. Sew across bottom edge.
4. Press open seam allowance at top casing edge and stitch down both seam allowances so that casing edge is tidy.
5. Fold down top casing edge 2.5 cm, stitch close to raw edge forming a casing for drawstring.
6. Turn bag right sides out. Cut cord double the width of your bag plus 10cm extra.
7. Using a safety pin thread cord through casing and tie both ends together with a secure knot.