WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Materials to Cut
- INFUSIBLE INK PAPER of your choice, we are using Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet Patterns, Tropical Floral and Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet Patterns, Watercolor Splash
- Design space apps
- Cricut Easy Press 2
- Cricut Easy press mat
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut maker
- Cricut head resistant tape
- Cricut tote bag blank
- StandardGrip Machine Mat - 12" x 12"
- Lint roller
- Butcher Paper
- Weeding tools
- Download .png images
- If you subscribe to cricut design space access, images is available to use.
- Image details 1 : Geometric T-shirt shapes/ T-shirt design #M9A10A80
- Image details 2: Fell - Italy/ Pizza Small #MD028910
- If you do not have design space access. Upload images to design space
- Insert text "I DON'T NEED HOLIDAY I JUST NEED TO GO TO ITALY"
- Assemble images and text.
- Use Slice tools to cut text and pizza image on the main image
- Be sure to Mirror the mat when using an Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet and place the shiny side (clear liner) down on the mat.
- Follow the prompts in Design Space to cut the images from the Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet.
- Remove the unneeded pieces of vinyl using a Weeder Tool. It is usually easiest to move from the inside out when weeding.
- follow below stacking order
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Butcher paper
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet design, facedown
- Cricut Tote Bag Blank
Inside Cricut Tote Bag:
- White Cardstock (80 lb) or 4 layers butcherpaper
- Cricut EasyPress Mat*
- Lint roller
*Not recommended without CricutEasyPressMat
- Preheat Cricut EasyPress 2 to 385F
- Place mat insidetote bag
- Insert cardstock on top of mat inside tote bag to prevent bleedthrough
- Lint roll tote bag
- Cover tote bag with butcher paper larger th
- an heatplate
- Preheat tote bag for 15s
- Remove butcher paper from top of tote bag
- Place design face down, liner sideup
- Cover with clean butcher paper larger than heatplate
- Press with light pressure at 385F for 40s
- Slowly liftpress
- Slowly remove butcherpaper
- Slowly remove liner while warm (Note: If transfer sheet remains on shirt, remove withtweezers).
- Machine wash inside out with cold water and milddetergent
- Tumble dry low or linedry
- Do not use fabric softener, dryer sheets, orbleach