PARADISO WOODEN LETTERS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Kaisercraft monologue letters - 2 x E, S, C, A, P
- Kaisercraft paper pack - Paradiso
- Kaisercraft Collectables - Paradiso
- Kaisercolour Paint - pale beige
- Craft knife & cutting mat
- Francheville paint brush & palette
- Kaisercraft file set
- Crafters Choice PVA glue
- Papercraft foam dots
1. Paint the edges of each letter using pale beige and allow
2. Cover each letter with with papers of choice from paper pack and trim with craft knife. File the edges to remove any excess paper.
3. From the sticker sheet in the paper pack, place the word tropical on the bottom left of the letter 'P'.
4. Using the double-sided tape and foam dots, adhere collectables as desired. Words and flowers can also be cut from the papers in the pack.