KAISERCRAFT TIMBER UNICORN WALL ART
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 'Kaisercraft' timber unicorn
- 'Kaisercraft' timber stars
- Acrylic paints - pink, blue, yellow, white, black and gold
- Large and small paint brushes
- Water for cleaning paint brushes
- PVA Glue
- Yarn x 3 colours for Maine
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Gaffer tape
Step 1 - Decide on the colour palette of your design. We chose pastel blue, pink and yellow.
Step 2 - Paint the first coat onto your timber pieces, the timber can load up a lot of paint so you may need to do numerous coats.
Step 3 - Once you've got a solid base colour on your timber pieces you can now paint finer details with the smaller paint brush.
Step 4 - Paint on the outline of the unicorn's eye and nose using the black paint. If you like you can use a grey led pencil to lightly draw on your design first and then paint over the top with paint.
Step 5 - Then continue painting on details, we painted the Maine in different colours as well as painting a swirly design on the unicorns cheek and chest to add a more magical feel. Repeat this on the star shapes, following a similar design. Leave painted pieces to dry.