FROZEN JEWELLERY BOX
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Shamrock Craft Box with catch 10x15cm
- Deco Art Dazzling Metallic paint in Shimmer Silver
- Deco Art Crafter's Acrylic paint in Cool Blue
- Deco Art American paint in Baby Blue
- Paint brushes and water
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fiskars snowflake punch
- Glitter paper
Step 1 - Start by painting the entire wooden box with the Shimmer Silver paint.
Step 2 - While the box is drying use the snowflake punch to cut out snowflake shapes from your glitter paper.
Step 3 - Paint a second coat of Shimmer Silver paint over the box.
Step 4 - Once your box is dry, decorate it by using the hot glue gun to glue gemstones and the snowflake cut outs all over.
Step 5 - Use a pencil to lightly draw your Elsa mural on the inside of the lid, you can print of images to trace around or draw free hand. Then paint over the design using the Baby Blue and Cool Blue paints to finish.
Step 6 - Allow paint to dry before using box.