MAKING A POM POM EASTER BUNNY MASK
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Plastic half-mask
- Club House 25mm PomPoms, white
- Club House Chenille Stems, pink
- Club House EVA sheets, pink
- Wooden craft stick
- Club House Glitter Foam Stickers, Hearts
- Hot Glue Gun, or Crafters Choice Craft Glue
Cut bunny ear shapes from the EVA sheets and attached them to the inside top of your mask. A stapler may be the easiest way to do this, but glue will also work. Lay a wooden craft stick horizontally across the back of your two ears to reinforce them and stop them from flopping over.
Cover the entire front of the mask and edges of your ears with white pomp oms which can be glued in place.
Select a heart-shaped foam sticker for your bunny nose. Cut two pink chenille stems in half and glue these to the back of your heart to create whiskers. Once dry, glue the nose and whiskers in place
on your mask.