PEACOCK LAP QUILT
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 75" Peacock Pavilion Paisley Blue, 112cm
- 65" Peacock Pavilion Paisley Red, 112cm
- 50" Peacock Pavilion Peacock Feather Blue, 112cm
- 26" Peacock Pavilion Peacock Allover Blue, 112cm
- 65" White Prima Homespun, 112cm
From the White fabric cut:
- 4 - strips of 23 1/2 x 3.5 inch
- 4 - strips of 41 x 2.5 inch
From Pattern fabric cut:
- 10 - 6 1/4 x 6 1/4 inch squares from each patterned fabric
- 25 - 2.5x2.5 inch squares from each patterned fabric
- 1 - 3.5 x 3.5 inch square from each patterned fabric
49 x 49" (125cm x 125cm)
Read all instructions carefully before commencing the project.
Step 1 - With your 1/4 inch foot piece 4 large squares in 4 strips and then sew these stripstogether forming a square of 16 pieces.
Step 2 - Sew the 23 1/2 x 3.5 inch white strip on each side of the square.
Step 3 - With the remaining two white strips sew a 3.5inch square on each end.
Step 4 - With remaining large patterned square sew two strips of 5 squares joined and two strips of 7 squares joined. Sew these to each edge of the quilt.
Step 5 - Once all large squares are sewn onto the quilt add the 41 x2.5 inch strips to each side of the quilt and then sew 2.5 x 2.5 squares to each end of the remaining two strips, match each side and sew onto the quilt.
Step 6 - Sew strips of squares together to match each side combinations of 21 squares x 2 strips and 25 squares x 2 strips and add on to the appropriate sides of the quilt.
Step 7 - Sandwich, quilt and bind.