Click & Collect
Click & Collect is now available across selected Victoria stores only. Additional locations across the country will be added soon.
To protect the health and safety of our customers and team members, we've introduced Contactless Click & Collect for Melbourne Metro stores that are temporarily closed due to Stage 4 Restrictions.
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect allows you to purchase goods through the Spotlight website and pick them up at a store convenient to you.
When you use Click & Collect to buy online, your goods are paid for before you arrive, so all you need to do is collect and go.
There is no additional charge for Click & Collect.
How Click & Collect works?
- View the item/s you'd like to purchase online.
- Select your colour, size and quantity.
- Select a store ensuring your chosen store indicates your product has 'Stock available in store'.
- Add the item(s) to your cart.
- Follow the steps to check out as normal. The delivery section in checkout will indicate that you are collecting your items in store.
- You'll receive an email confirming your order.
- A second email will be sent when your order is ready for collection. Ensure you bring a digital or printed copy of this email along with photo identification with you.
- Head in to the store and check the signage for the Click & Collect pick-up point, present your email and ID to collect your item/s.
In order to protect our customers and team members, we’ve introduced Contactless Click & Collect for Melbourne Metro stores that are temporarily closed due to Stage 4 Restrictions. That means you can order online and collect your order without physical interaction with our team.
HOW DO I SELECT CONTACTLESS CLICK & COLLECT?
To opt for a contactless Click & Collect experience, simply follow the standard Click & Collect process to order and pay for your item/s online.
- Wait to receive your ‘Ready to Collect’ email from us, then bring a copy of the email and photo ID to the store.
- Park at the front of the store, nearest the front door of the store.
- Call the store and request Contactless Click & Collect, using your order number to identify yourself.
- A team member will approach your window, stay in the car and show them a copy of the collection email and your photo ID.
- The team member will then place the order near the vehicle for you to collect.
Can I Click & Collect from any store?
No. Currently the Click & Collect service is only available at the following Victoria stores; Ballarat, Bairnsdale, Bendigo, Geelong, Horsham, Mildura, Sale, Shepparton, Traralgon, Wangaratta and Warrnambool.
Can I select Contactless Click & Collect from any store?
No. Currently the Contactless Click & Collect service is only available at the following Melbourne Metro Stores that are temporarily closed due to Stage 4 Restrictions; Bayswater, Box Hill, Carnegie, Cranbourne, Essendon, Fountain Gate, Frankston, Hoppers Crossing, Maribyrnong, Mentone, Preston, Roxburgh Park, Sandown, South Morang and Watergardens.
What should I do if my desired product(s) appears unavailable at my local store?
If an item is unavailable at your local store, check if other local stores have your item in stock for Click & Collect. Alternately you can arrange for the item to be delivered.
What if all the items I want aren’t available to Click & Collect at my chosen store?
If some items in your cart are not available for Click & Collect at your chosen store but are available for home delivery you can still purchase them together in the checkout. This way you can collect some products from your local store and have the balance delivered. Your confirmation email will state which items can be collected and which will be delivered.
Do I need my ID when picking up my items?
Yes, you'll need to present your ID before picking up your items. When purchasing knives or other restricted product, photo ID with proof of age must be supplied.
Can someone else pick up my order for me?
Yes. Just provide the name and mobile number of the person collecting your order at checkout. Make sure they are over 18 and have their ID ready at pick up.
If you’ve completed your order but can no longer collect it or would like to send a proxy, please contact our Customer Care Department.
Can I change or add to my order?
We can’t change an order once placed online, we can help to refund your order while you create a new one or assist in exchanging products once you arrive in store
If you decide to change products or add additional items, you can do this once at the store. Our team can also return your Click & Collect and assist you to buy something different when you get in store.
Can I cancel a Click & Collect order?
Yes. Should you need to cancel your order prior to pick up, please contact us as soon as possible.
How long will you hold my Click & Collect Order?
Your order will be held for 7 days from the time your collection email arrives. To help you out, we’ll send two follow up reminders, after this time items will be returned to stock and your order will be refunded. If you can’t collect your order in time, please contact the collection store to make arrangements, our team will provide options so you don’t miss out.
I want to Click & Collect a bulky or oversize product, like a rug, curtain rod, or blind - is this possible?
Yes! You’ll need to ensure that you’re prepared to safely transport the item. It’s a good idea to check the dimension s of the product on the product page and ensure you have a vehicle large enough to safely take your product home. Generally speaking, even large cars will not fit bulky products without roof racks, trailers or other suitable equipment.
We’ll also ask you to sign our checklist to confirm that the item was in good order when we handed it over to you.
Tips for a smooth pick up of bulky goods:
- Organise a vehicle that will fit your bulky or oversize product. If you're unsure, please measure your vehicle before you make the trip. You can find the package dimensions of our product on our website under the details tab of the product page.
- Bring or buy restraints to safely secure your product - we can't load your goods if it's unsafe.
- Make sure you bring your identification and order documentation.
- Many oversize products require two people to handle and load safely.
If I Click & Collect balloons, will the balloons come inflated?
What happens if my order isn’t available when I arrive at the store?
Firstly, ensure you wait for the second ‘ready for collection’ email before proceeding to your chosen store. This will ensure the team have put aside your item and assigned it to your order.
Our inventory is frequently changing and sometimes we will cancel item(s) from your order which are no longer available at your local store. You will be notified by email if any part of your order cannot be supplied and a separate return email and tax invoice will be sent.
Can I return a Click & Collect order?
Returns are offered in accordance with our Returns & Exchanges Policy.