Click & Collect
Click & Collect is now available across all Spotlight Stores. Shop safely online and pick up from your local store.
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect allows you to purchase goods through the Spotlight website and pick them up at a store convenient to you.
When you use Click & Collect to buy online, your goods are paid for before you arrive, so all you need to do is collect and go. Your Click & Collect order will be ready to collect within 4 business hours.
Within 4 hours of placing your order you will receive an email confirming your order is ready for collection. Occasionally, during promotional periods or on weekends, it may take longer than 4 hours. Please ensure you have received your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or SMS before proceeding to your chosen store.
There is no additional charge for Click & Collect.
How Click & Collect works?
- View the item(s) you'd like to purchase online.
- Select your colour, size and quantity.
- Select a store ensuring your chosen store indicates your product has 'Stock available in store'.
- Add the item(s) to your cart.
- Follow the steps to check out as normal. The delivery section in checkout will indicate that you are collecting your items in store.
- You'll receive an email confirming your order.
- A second email will be sent when your order is ready for collection. Ensure you bring a digital or printed copy of this email along with photo identification with you.
- Head in to the store and check the signage for the Click & Collect pick-up point, present your email and ID to collect your item(s).
Click & Collect is now available in all stores across the country.
Your order will be ready to collect within 4 hours. Please ensure you have received your 'Ready for Collection' email before proceeding to your chosen store.
If an item is unavailable at your local store, check if other local stores have your item in stock for Click & Collect. Alternately you can arrange for the item to be delivered.
If some items in your cart are not available for Click & Collect at your chosen store but are available for home delivery you can still purchase them together in the checkout. This way you can collect some products from your local store and have the balance delivered. Your confirmation email will state which items can be collected and which will be delivered.
Yes, you'll need to present your ID before picking up your items. When purchasing knives or other restricted product, photo ID with proof of age must be supplied.
Yes. Just provide the name and mobile number of the person collecting your order at checkout. Make sure they are over 18 and have their ID ready at pick up.
If you’ve completed your order but can no longer collect it or would like to send a proxy, please contact our Customer Care Department.
We can’t change an order once placed online, we can help to refund your order while you create a new one or assist in exchanging products once you arrive in store
If you decide to change products or add additional items, you can do this once at the store. Our team can also return your Click & Collect and assist you to buy something different when you get in store.
Yes. Should you need to cancel your order prior to pick up, please contact us as soon as possible.
Your order will be held for 5 days from the time your collection email arrives. To help you out, we’ll send two follow up reminders, after this time items will be returned to stock and your order will be refunded. If you can’t collect your order in time, please contact the collection store to make arrangements, our team will provide options so you don’t miss out.
Yes! You’ll need to ensure that you’re prepared to safely transport the item. It’s a good idea to check the dimensions of the product on the product page and ensure you have a vehicle large enough to safely take your product home. Generally speaking, even large cars will not fit bulky products without roof racks, trailers or other suitable equipment.
We’ll also ask you to sign our checklist to confirm that the item was in good order when we handed it over to you.
Tips for a smooth pick up of bulky goods:
- Organise a vehicle that will fit your bulky or oversize product. If you're unsure, please measure your vehicle before you make the trip. You can find the package dimensions of our product on our website under the details tab of the product page.
- Bring or buy restraints to safely secure your product - we can't load your goods if it's unsafe.
- Make sure you bring your identification and order documentation.
- Many oversize products require two people to handle and load safely.
Firstly, ensure you wait for the second ‘ready for collection’ email before proceeding to your chosen store. This will ensure the team have put aside your item and assigned it to your order.
Our inventory is frequently changing and sometimes we will cancel item(s) from your order which are no longer available at your local store. You will be notified by email if any part of your order cannot be supplied and a separate return email and tax invoice will be sent.
Returns are offered in accordance with our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Please ensure you are complying with the government mandated health measures in your state before picking up your order, as proof of vaccination is required before entering some stores across the country. Additionally, in attempt to keep our team members and fellow customers’ safe, we ask that if you have flu like symptoms to organise someone else to collect your order on your behalf.