JOCELYN PROUST BASIC BLOCK QUILT
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Sewing Machine and matching thread
- Scissors, pins, tape measure and quilting equipment
- 65cm x each Jocelyn Proust Fabric below:
- Jocelyn Proust Kookaburra Cotton Fabric Sage 112cm,
- Jocelyn Proust Kangaroo Cotton Fabric Blush 112cm,
- Jocelyn Proust Magpie Cotton Fabric Purple 112cm,
- Jocelyn Proust Galah Cotton Fabric Stone 112cm,
- Jocelyn Proust Kangaroo Cotton Fabric Midnight 112cm,
- Jocelyn Proust Koala Cotton Fabric Eucalyptus 112cm
- Jocelyn Proust All Animals, Stone, 112cm.
Step 1 - Cut 7 - 8 inch squares from each fabric. You may like to fussy cut some pieces, just allow for extra yardage if you are to do this.
Step 2 - Lay all of your blocks out as you would like them to appear on your quilt. Its best to take a photo also and look at the image as well this can help with seeing if you have the same fabric to near each other.
Step 3 - Try to spread the 7 blocks evenly out across the quilt.
Step 4 - Sew together using your quarter inch foot 1 strip at a time ironing as you go to make the joins nice and smooth. Pin the strip at the joins as you sew the strips together so that you can get the joins to line up as best you can.
Step 5 - Once complete sandwich and quilt.