WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery hoop
- Light iron on interfacing
- Erasable fabric marker
1. Trace the pattern onto the yoke of the shirt with your erasable fabric marker. A lightbox will make this process easier, or you can pin the pattern to the inside of the shirt, tape it to a window, and use the daylight to backlight the pattern and trace it.
2. Iron interfacing behind the areas you will stitch on. Trim excess.
3. Set the shirt in your embroidery hoop, and begin stitching.
4. Use satin stitch for the leaves, backstitch for the flowers, and French knots for the centre of the flowers.
5. Remove erasable marks.