|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution
- 4 fl oz 'Elmer's' Clear School Glue, Pink Glitter Glue and Blue Glitter Glue
- Food colouring - Purple
- Glitter Purple, Blue and Gold
- 'Crafters Choice' Assorted Round Acrylic Gems
- 'X-Press It' Gold Metal Leaf
Step 1 - Pour the bottle of a 4oz Elmer's School Glue evenly into 2 small sized bowls.
Step 2 - Add 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda into each bowl and mix throughly.
Step 3 - After mixing, add your food colouring to each bowl until you get the colour you want.
Step 4 - Add 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution.
Step 5 - Mix until mixtures get harder to mix and slime begins to form.
Step 6 - Add matching coloured glitter to each slime bowl and mix in. We also added in some gold leaf into the dark purple slime.
Step 7 - Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands. Repeat for each colour. If needed, add 1/4 tablespoon contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
Step 8 - To combine hold each slime up high and let it stretch out. Once both are long enough, intertwine each one to create a mystical slime!