SPOOKY BOO WREATH
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Shamrock Decofoam 350mm Wreath
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paint 59mL- Black Tie
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paint 59mL- Eggplant
- Chipboard Letters- B, O, O
- Fake Spiderweb, with spiders
- Pearl head pins
- Low-temp Glue Gun
Paint your decofoam wreath black, one side at a time and leaving to dry between each side. Two coats are recommended. You can also paint your chipboard letters purple (or another Halloween colour) while you wait. One coat may be enough for these, or you may prefer to do two.
Use pearl-head pins to secure theweb to the back of your wreath, pulling and teasing it out as desired. Cut off any excess if not required, and secure any plastic spiders in place by simply allowing their feet to catch in the web.
Use hot glue to secure the chipboard letters in place.