SPRINKLE FILLED CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Rainbow Jimmies or Sprinkles
- Pink Sparkling Sugar, 5.25 oz.
- Green Sugar Pearls, 5 oz.
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- White Sugar Pearl Sprinkles, 4.8 oz.
- White Sparkling Sugar, 8 oz.
- Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Set
- Egg Shaped Silicone Treat Mold
- Scoop-it Measuring Cups
- Parchment or Baking Paper
- 15 inch Piping Bags
Step 1 - Make candy shells
Melt Candy Melts, reserving 1/4 cup. Spoon into Petite Easter Egg Mold, filling to the top of each cavity. For ease, fill up to 4 at a time. Refrigerate about 2 minutes, then immediately turn over and drip chocolate onto parchment paper. Once excess chocolate is done dripping, turn over and clean up the edges. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
Step 2 - Fill
Pour assorted sprinkles and sugars into a bowl and mix. Take the chocolate out of the moulds and fill half of them with 1 teaspoon of sprinkles mix. Place reserved candy melts into a piping bag. Pipe around the edge of filled eggs, then top with empty shell to form a full egg. If needed, wipe excess off with finger. Make sure all seams are joined and smooth.
Step 3 - Chill until set, about 5 minutes.