Halloween Costume Accessories & Props
Perfect your Halloween look with Halloween costume accessories. Shop Halloween costume props including beards, vampire teeth, wigs & more at Spotlight.
97 items found.
Perfect Your Halloween Outfit With The Best Halloween Costume Accessories From Spotlight
While your Halloween costume is the main way you can show off your Halloween outfit, the right Halloween costume accessories can make or break even the best-looking Halloween costume! At Spotlight we have a huge range of Halloween costume props and accessories that can be used with adult Halloween costumes and kids' Halloween costumes, from jewellery and glasses to wings, tails, capes and headwear. No matter what you need to top off your Halloween outfit, you can find it right here at Spotlight!
What kinds of Halloween costume props can you find at Spotlight?
We have an amazing variety of costume props you can choose from, including:
- Wings, tails and wands: If you are dressing up as a magical being like an angel, a dragon or a fairy, find the perfect props for them in this category!
- Wigs and hair accessories: Doing your own hair to match a character can be time-consuming and tricky, so bypass all this trouble with the right wig or hair accessory.
- Jewellery and glasses: Faux glasses and clip-on jewellery are easy to wear and our range includes glasses and jewellery in all sorts of colours, materials and styles.
- Makeup and body paint: Transform your face with the right application of makeup or body paint. Green skin, bruises and cuts or tiger stripes can all be easily applied with costume makeup and body paint.
Browse the full range of costume accessories and props online!
Halloween costume accessories and props FAQ
What is a Halloween costume accessory or prop?
A Halloween costume accessory or prop is a small, usually easy-to-remove part of a Halloween costume that helps make the costume more authentic and closer to the character you are dressing up as. They can be worn on the body (like gloves or a hat) or held in the hand (like a wand or sword).
Can I make my own Halloween costume accessories?
If you love to craft, why not grab some Halloween craft supplies and make some of your own Halloween costume props? Try making a spell book, a bat cape and some spooky hair clips from our projects page, or check out some of our other Halloween projects for more craft ideas.
What is a must-have Halloween costume accessory?
There are some Halloween costume props that are always good to have on hand, as they can be used for many different costumes, even outside of Halloween! These include a simple white half-mask (which can be used for a masquerade party or for dressing up as a masked villain), an elegant wand (become a fairy, wizard, sorcerer or conductor) and a cape (any superhero or a vampire).
What Else Can I Find For a Fabulous Halloween At Spotlight?
We have so much more to offer you during Halloween, including:
- Halloween tableware: Create a spooky tablescape with any of the cutlery, tablecloths, plates, bowls and decor from our Halloween tableware category.
- Halloween treat buckets and bags: The perfect accompaniment for trick or treating, our treat buckets and bags will keep your lollies and chocolates safe all night.
- Halloween baking supplies: Bake some crazy cakes or scary slices with our Halloween baking supplies, perfect for the Halloween table or for giving out to trick-or-treaters.
Explore the rest of the Halloween selection to find any other Halloween supplies you'll need.
Find the right Halloween costume accessories and props at Spotlight
Ready to find the best Halloween costume props for your outfit? Discover our Halloween costume accessories online and you can pay your way before having your order home delivered. Alternatively, visit your nearest Spotlight store and our friendly team will help you find the right Halloween costume props for your needs. Need some Halloween help? Read our blogs on throwing the ultimate Halloween party (or a last-minute Halloween party) and our blog on Halloween costume ideas for groups. And for great pastry advice, don't forget to check our party buying guides before making any purchases.