National Craft Month Competition
WIN the ultimate crafter's getaway to the picturesque Italy!
Simply spend $60 or more in-store or online and tell us in 25 words or less 'where does your creative inspiration come from?'
Congratulations to the winners of our National Craft Month Competition:
Winner: Elizabeth Forrest
Second Place: Sharon Naismith
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
National Craft Month: Win a Trip to Italy COMPETITION
Commencement Date:12.01am AEDT on 01/03/2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on 31/03/2018
Who can enter
All current Australian and New Zealand residents who have spent $60 or more in one transaction at Spotlight How to enter During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase in any Spotlight store located in Australia or New Zealand or via the Spotlight Shop at Home Service or Spotlight online store valued at $60 or more, the customer can then visit https://www.spotlightcompetitions.com/craft-month and submit in 25 words or less where they get their creative inspiration from along with the receipt number of their purchase.
Receipt number can only be used once.
First Prize:A trip for 2 for a 9 Day Fashion Tour of Italy, provided by Craftours.com.
Total prize value up to AU$12,000 (as at 06/02/16) and includes:
- Round-trip airfare from your nearest capital city to Milan.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver the entire time.
- A professional Craftours escort the entire time.
- Professional and experienced tour guides.
- First-class hotel accommodations in Milan and Tuscany.
- An authentic Tuscan cooking lesson in a family owned winery.
- Inspirational visit to a master mosaic artisan workshop.
- A visit to a Italian leather school in Florence.
- Sights and shopping in Florence, San Gimignano, Pisa & Milan.
- A tour of the Aurifil Thread Factory.
- A visit to the legendary Pino Grasso Embroidery Studio.
- Special presentation from Milan Fashion experts.
- A tour of the Ferragamo Museum and the Gucci Museum.
- A special Tuscan lunch in a winery.
- Train ride through the beautiful Cinque Terre.
- Italian paper marbling with a master artisan.
- Daily breakfast, some lunches and dinners.
- Commemorative totebag filled with gifts.
Second Prize: Cricut Explore Air 2 Denim Machine valued at $399.
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will judge the entries and determine the winner, which it considers in its sole discretion, to be the most creative answer. The second most creative answer will be awarded the second prize. Initial Prize Selection Will take place at the Promoter's office (address below) at 2pm, Wednesday 4th April 2018
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 1 month of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter's office (address below) at 2pm Thursday 3rd May 2018
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter the time, place & method of prize selection prize details and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner's responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
8. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner's holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner's choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
10. The prize is subject to availability and it must be booked at least 3 months prior to Sunday 16th December 2018 ("Redemption Deadline"). To redeem the prize, the winner shall provide the Promoter with the full name of the travellers as appears on their passport and confirm preferred dates of travel 1 month prior to the preferred departure date. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation. No changes to itinerary and accommodation is permitted once the Promoter has confirmed dates of travel and accommodation or if allowed, it may be subject to a surcharge or administrative fees which shall be borne by the winner. If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.