Having gorgeous glassware to match your cold food and beverages is sure to make them taste better, and it doesn’t have to cost a lot either.
52 items found.
Shop Beautiful Glassware And Drinking Glasses For Your Home
Having gorgeous glassware to match your delicious food and beverages is sure to help make them taste better, and it doesn't have to cost a lot either. At Spotlight you can find an amazing variety of clear and coloured glassware in a range of sizes and stylish designs, all at affordable prices. Our glass cups, jugs and dispensers are essential for home living, from the every day to the extra special occasions.
What Can I Find In The Glassware Category at Spotlight?
Glassware is more than just glass tumblers and drinking glasses - it extends into other serving or stemware such as sundae glasses, pitchers, bowls, jugs and carafes. Glassware is largely used for cold drinks, not hot ones (latte glasses being the glass cup that is the exception to that rule), and most glassware can be washed in the dishwasher after use. Our beautiful glassware collection contains:
- Highball glasses - perfect for everyday enjoyment, highball glasses are a versatile addition to your collection.
- Whisky glasses - enjoy your whisky to the fullest with a specialised glass, these also make a great gift.
- Wine glasses - discover great red wine glasses and white wine glasses for enjoyment.
- Drink tumblers - essential drink tumblers to use everyday available in great value sets.
- Champagne flutes - make a toast and celebrate with beautiful champagne glasses.
- Beer glasses - enjoy your beer with the perfect beer glass.
- Cocktail glasses - make some delicious cocktails such as margaritas and pina coladas at home and serve them in the right glass.
What is glassware?
Glassware is the range of glass cups, jugs, dispensers and carafes used for the holding and dispensing of drinks that are made of glass. Glassware is mostly used for cold drinks, and comes in clear glass and coloured glass varieties.
How to keep my glassware
Glassware should be stored at room temperature in a cupboard or at least on shelves. One of the biggest questions is if drinking glasses should be stored with the rims up or down. Down means your glass tumblers won't collect dust while not in use, while up means the rims aren't touching the surface they are being stored on. The best advice we can give is to store glass tumblers that aren't used often rim down, while your most-used glass tumblers can be stored rim up.
How to clean drinking glasses that have become cloudy
How to clean drinking glasses that have become cloudy depends on the nature of the cloudiness. Cloudiness caused by minute scratches in the glass (such as those caused by being roughly washed in the washing machine) unfortunately cannot be removed. Cloudiness caused by a build-up of hard minerals in your water is an easier fix! Simply soak the affected glass in vinegar for five minutes before hand washing as normal. Very stubborn spots can be gently scrubbed off with a paste made of baking soda and water.
Make sure to dry your glasses after washing, as this will prevent watermarks from forming.
What Else Can I Find At Spotlight?
We have plenty of useful drinkware for you to choose from at Spotlight, including:
- Mugs - round out your drinkware collection with plenty of coffee cups, coffee mugs, tea cups, insulated travel mugs and all the associated accessories, so your tea or coffee time is one to be enjoyed!
- Cup and saucer sets - perfect for enjoying your afternoon tea!
- Barware - whether you have a home bar or just love a cheeky cocktail with dinner, our range of barware is exactly what you need to create delicious drinks on the fly.
- Drinkware - to view our entire drinkware range at once, check out this extensive category that includes glassware, mugs, coffee cups and barware.
Outfit the rest of your kitchen with quality products from our kitchen and dining hub.
Find The Right Glassware At Spotlight
Whether you need a single glass or a whole set, you can find the best quality clear and coloured glassware right here at Spotlight. Order your drinking glasses online, pay your way and we'll deliver them straight to your front door. Alternatively, visit your nearest Spotlight store and you can choose your glass cups in person. Make the right choices regarding your water glasses by consulting our drinkware buying guide and our guide on storing and cleaning your glassware at home. And don't forget our blog on home bar ideas and blogs on fun events to use your new glassware at, like a 1920s party or a Hawaiian Party