THREADSHIP BRACELET LOVE YOU
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Threadship Primary Bulk Pack (colours below)
- Threadship Kumihino Disc
- Threadship Kuminhimo Plate
Step 1 - Knot all the lengths together 10 cm from the ends and hold them together with a safety pin.
Step 2 - Follow the pattern, making knots as shown in the arrow diagram, until you reach 13 cm long. Make two plaits with the remaining threads to tie them to your wrist.
Step 3 - The knots on the right.
- With your left hand, hold thread 2 tight. With your right hand, pick up thread 1 and form a loop to the right of thread 2. Pull thread 1 and raise the knot you've created.
- Form a second knot in the same way. Pull this knot towards the first knot and place it immediately next to it. The knot must be next to the first one.
- Thread 1 is now on the right.