Win A Holiday Custom Made By You
Book your free in-home measure and quote with our Custom Made window furnishings service for your chance to win a $10,000 Holiday!
This amazing prize includes a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card and $5,000AUD in spending money.
You get to choose where in the world you’ll go, where you’ll stay and what you’ll do!
It’s your holiday, Custom Made by you!
Competition commences Wednesday 10 February 2016 and closes 11.59pm AEST Sunday 6 March 2016. Good luck!
Congratulations to Tara Holmes who won the Win A Holiday Custom Made By You Competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN A HOLIDAY CUSTOM MADE BY YOU!
1. The competition is open to all Australian residents who book a free in home measure and quote with Spotlight’s Custom Made window furnishings service.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am ADST on 10TH February 2016 and closes at 11.59pm ADST on 6th of March 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. Entrants must book their consultation in an Australian store or on Spotlight’s Australian website www.spotlightstores.com or via phone call during the Promotion Period to automatically go into the draw.
4. Entry is void if consultation is cancelled by the entrant during promotional period.
5. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
6. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
7. The Prize Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am ADST on Monday 14th March 2016. The drawn result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email, phone and published online at http://www.spotlightstores.com/competitions/competition-winners on Tuesday 15th March 2016
8. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am ADST on Tuesday 14th June 2016 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result draw, and in writing on Wednesday 15th June 2016. The name of the winner will be published on the Internet at www.spotlight.com.au, and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall on Wednesday 15th June 2016.
9. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
10. The winning entry will win a holiday prize pack, including the following:
- 1 x $5000 Flight Centre Gift Voucher
- AU$5,000 spending money
- Travel may take place within 12 months of the gift card being issued.
11. Further details of the prize are provided below. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
12. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner’s holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. The winner must have or acquire valid travel insurance to redeem the prize.
14. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
15. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
16. To redeem the prize, the winner shall provide the Promoter with the full name of the traveller as appears on their passport and a Flight Centre Gift Card to the value of $5000 will be issued in their name. They will also be issued with a cheque or bank transfer to the value of $5000AUD. The gift card will be valid for 12 months from the issue date. If the winner fails to redeem the whole and part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
18. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
20. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205, Australia.
- Flight Centre Gift Card to the value of $5000
- AU$5,000 spending money
- Prize value is to $10,000AUD
- Travel is subject to availability at the time of gift card redemption.
ACT: ACT TP 16/00025