Spotlight Tamworth VIP Sign Up Competition
Sign up as a Spotlight VIP member from Thursday 10 March 2016 until Sunday 27 March 2016 at our Tamworth store for your chance to win 2 x $200 gift cards.
That’s one gift card for you, the existing VIP member, and one for your friend or family member who is the new-VIP member!
All entries must sign-up at our Tamworth Spotlight during the promotional period to go into the running.
Congratulations to Emma Partlin who won the Spotlight Tamworth VIP Sign Up Competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TAMWORTH VIP COMPETITION
1. The competition is open to all Australian, residents that shop at Spotlight Tamworth.
2. The competition commences at 9.00am AEST on Thursday 10th March 2016 and closes at 6.00pm AEST on Sunday 27th March 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition Entrants must sign up as a VIP member, in store, during the Promotion Period. All VIPS who sign up during the promotional period will go into the running to win one of two prize packs (2 x $200 Spotlight gift cards).
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. The electronic prize draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am AEST on Monday 4th April 2016.
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The first two (2) accurately identifiable entries drawn will each win a $200 Spotlight gift card to be used on product purchases in a Spotlight store, online or via Shop at Home within 24 months of receiving the gift card (while stocks last).
8. The currency of the gift cards will be the same as the residence of the winner (eg Australian winners (if any) will receive Australian dollar gift cards, New Zealand winners (if any) will receive New Zealand dollar gift cards and Singapore winners (if any) will receive Singapore dollar gift cards). The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The winners will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Facebook on the day of prize assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within 3 business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com, and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
10. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 12.00pm ADST on Monday 4th July 2016. in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winner will be published on the internet at www.spotlightstores.com, and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winner will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com, and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
11. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Facebook or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Facebook, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
17. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Facebook.
19. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
Two prize pack of 2 x $200 gift cards
Total value: $400