Quilting Expo Competition 2017
Enter for your chance to WIN with our Quilting Expo Competition!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Quilting Expo Competition 2017
Commencement Date: Each Store’s opening time on Saturday 16th September
Closing Date: Each Store’s closing time on Sunday 17th September
(Refer to your local store opening and closing hours)
Who can enter
All current Australian residents who are or become a Spotlight VIP Club members (Member)
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, upon the purchase of any quilting product in any Spotlight store located in Australia (excluding online or shop at home), and the presentation of the Member’s club card/Membership number, the Member will receive one entry form into the Store’s competition.
The Member will be required to complete the entry form and place it in the Store’s entry box.
- 1st place prize per store competition: One ‘Liberty’ Sewing Machine, Multi, 43x22X35CM. Value of: $499
- 2nd place prize per store competition: OLFA' 45MM Rotary Cutter + 45X60CM Cutting Mat combined value of: $94.98
- 3rd place prize per store competition: 'FISKARS' 45MM Loop handle rotary cutter valued at: $34.99
Prize Selection method
- The first valid entry drawn in respect of each store will win the first prize.
- The second valid entry drawn in respect of each store will win the second prize.
- The third valid entry drawn in respect of each store will win the third prize.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at each Spotlight Store at 11am Monday 18th of September 2017
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 1 month of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the relevant Spotlight Store at 11am on Monday 23rd October 2017
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
Permit numbers NSW: LTPM/17/02180
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.