Finding Dory Instagram Competition
Dory is hiding at Spotlight and we need YOUR help to find her!
Simply find Dory at your local Spotlight store today for the chance to WIN 1 of 30 Dory prize packs!
To enter the competition, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Find the Finding Dory display at your local Spotlight store
- Take a picture of you and Dory together
- Upload the image to Instagram, tagging @spotlightstores (www.instagram.com/spotlightstores) and #doryatspotlight
The competition commences Wednesday 8 June 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Sunday 26 June 2016.
Congratulations to the following winners of the Finding Dory Instagram Competition:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘FINDING DORY’ COMPETITION ON INSTAGRAM
1. The competition is open to all customers that ‘Follow’ the Spotlight Instagram page: www.instagram.com/spotlightstores (Entrants).
2. The competition commences on Wednesday 8th June 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 26th June 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition Entrants must:
a. During the promotion period, find the Dory display at your local Spotlight Store.
b. Take a photo next to the Dory display
c. Uupload the picture to Instagram tagging @spotlightstores and #DoryAtSpotlight
4. Entries will be judged by our select Spotlight panel.
5. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
6. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
7. Spotlight will select the top 30 entries that have been uploaded to Instagram with the correct hash tag, before 10.00am AEST on Monday 4th July 2016. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The top 30 entries selected by Spotlight will then be judged on the following criteria:
9. The winners will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Instagram on Monday 4th July 2016 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com , and on Spotlight’s Instagram account.
10. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any country Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winners will be published on Spotlight’s Instagram feed.
11. The winners consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winners.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Instagram or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Instagram, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
17. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Instagram.
19. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
30 x Spotlight Finding Dory Prize packs valued at AUD $133.91 each
Each pack consists of:
- 1 X Finding Dory Magical Story with Tintacular valued at AUD $7.99
- 1 X Finding Dory Diecut Classic valued at AUD $12.99
- 1 X Finding Nemo Bluray DVD valued at AUD $49.95
- 1 X Finding Dory Pop! Toy valued at AUD $18.99
- 1 X Nemo Pop! Toy valued at AUD $18.99
- 1 X Finding Dory Cushion valued at AUD $25
Total Prize Pool value: AUD $4017.30